I have just a few random thoughts to share with you today.
- My cat Loki landed on my face at 5:30 this morning. Scared the bejesus out of me.
- The word "bejesus" is actually in the dictionary.
- Lucky Charms really are magically delicious.
- More than half of Kyle's sentences lately end with "in my belly," as in, "I did take a nap . . . (pause for dramatic effect) . . . in my belly!" or "I love you, Mommy . . . in my belly!" Then he laughs like he's the funniest guy on earth.
- I stayed up too late watching the Olympics last night, and I still missed the excitement of the come-from-behind U.S. wins in women's gymnastics.
- This one day, at band camp . . . Just kidding! I've never even seen that movie.
- I have Bryan Adams' song "Please Forgive Me" stuck in my head. I don't know why.
- "Peel" and "unpeel" mean the same thing. Same with "ravel" and "unravel."
I guess I'm out of random thoughts for today. Feel free to add your own.