I saw this meme on another site and thought it looked fun. Here's how it works:
1. Put your iTunes/Media Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW OUTRAGEOUS IT SOUNDS!
So here it goes:
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Dream On" by Aerosmith
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Hold On" by Sounds of Blackness
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Everything I Do (I Do It For You)" by Bryan Adams
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Hey Jesus" by the Indigo Girls
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"In the Arms of the Angel" by Sarah McLachlan
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"My Name" by George Canyon
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
"Great Balls of Fire" by Jerry Lee Lewis
WHAT IS 2+2?
"Angel" by Beverley Mitchell
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Spinning Wheel" by Blood, Sweat, and Tears
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"From a Distance" by Bette Midler
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Come Together" by the Beatles
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Against the Wind" by Bob Segar
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"I'm in a Hurry" by Alabama
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Segar
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"If I Had a Million Dollars" by Bare Naked Ladies
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Two of Us" by Aimee Mann and Michael Penn
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Drift Away" by Doobie Brothers
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"And So It Goes" by Billy Joel
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Seven Bridges Road" by the Eagles
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Staying Alive" by The Beegees
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Separate Lives" by Phil Collins
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"If I Had a Boat" by Lyle Lovett
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"So Far Away" by Carole King
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Rock and Roll Is King" by ELO
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Rio" by Duran Duran
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Why" by Annie Lennox
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Let Them Be Little" by Billy Dean
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Teach Your Children Well" by Crosby, Stills, and Nash
- One thing I learned this week: Dr. Seuss used only 50 words to write Green Eggs and Ham: a, am, and, anywhere, are, be, boat, box, car, could, dark, do, eat, eggs, fox, goat, good, green, ham, here, house, I, if, in, let, like, may, me, mouse, not, on, or, rain, Sam, say, see, so, thank, that, the, them, there, they, train, tree, try, will, with, would, you
- I have discovered coffee flavored milk. And there shall be much rejoicing.
- I finally put up the Christmas tree Thursday night. It is still light-less and ornament-less, but it's a start.
- Kyle has been obsessed with playing our pinball machine lately, and suddenly he's gotten very good at it, for a 4-year-old. Pretty soon he's going to be better than I. Not that that's very hard. I'm going to get a video of it one of these days.
- This headline cracked me up:
- Other great stories this week:
Chipmunk takes over woman's car
My brother is turning 40 today. Egads. Do you know how old that makes me feel? Not as old as it makes him feel, I'm sure. (Did I just use "egads" in everyday conversation? See? I'm getting OLD! Time to start watching Matlock and wearing one of those plastic hat thingies whenever it rains.) Anyhoo, I just wanted to tell Chris to have a happy birthday. I hope you: With love from Megan, Rustle, and Bolt Doll:
Here are some random thoughts and stories for the day:
Troy is going to see "My Name Is Bruce" at the Lagoon Theatre tonight. He's very excited. After the movie, Bruce Campbell himself will be there to answer questions.
- That means Kyle and I will be on our own tonight. I plan to take him shopping in search of new boots (last year's boots are too small) and a new lamp for the living room (ours literally crumbled last week).
- If you haven't already, go Elf Yourself. Seriously. This is too hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
- I think from now on I'm going to eat nothing but chai tea and dark chocolate. And egg nog. Man, I loves me the eggnog.
- It's been harder and harder to get Kyle to wake up in the morning. The other day, he whined, "But the sun is not coming up yet!" And I was all, I know, Bud! It's crazy that we have to get up in the dark. Let's just cancel the morning and go back to bed. But I made him get up anyway.
- When it snowed the other day, Kyle was so excited. He looked out the window and told me there were five snows. Apparently, he thinks five is a really ginormous number.
- I took Kyle to get a haircut all by myself Wednesday night. And guess what! He didn't cry at all! He sat in the chair all by himself and even let the lady put a cape over him. Now if only we could find a way to get him to sit still. The hairdresser and I tried to get him to pretend to be a statue. "Like Hermann the German!" I said. "But I don't have a sword," he protested. So the hairdresser got out a comb and had him hold it up in the air. It worked for about 30 seconds, which I think is a record.
- When Kyle met Santa last week and Santa asked what Kyle would like for Christmas, Kyle just answered, "presents." How sweet is that, in a consumerist sort of way?
- The scrolly wheel button thingy on my mouse is not letting me scroll up today. Do you realize how frustrating that is? It's done this to me before, but then it miraculously started working again.
OK, that's about it for now. Besides, I've successfully burned the last 15 minutes of the day, and it's time to go pick up Kyle. Have a good weekend!