Pages


3.06.2009

That's What I Want, Etsy Edition

Have you ever shopped at Etsy? If not, you are really missing out. So many unique and awesome handmade crafts and items. I can spend hours browsing through the galleries. True, I've never actually bought anything from there, but I really, really want to. And the prices are usually pretty reasonable too. Here is a small selection of what I covet.

1.
Vulture Mug in Porcelain--$25 by laurawallstaylor




2.
Doodled-on Indiana University Yearbook Purse--$28 by estarr




3.
Bookshelf Pillowcase--$10 by makesomethingnew





4. Monster Fleece Fingerless Gloves/Wristwarmers--$22.99 by BoysenberryLane




5. Squirrel Vase--$48 by prettyrandomobjects





6. Foks--$58 by celapiu




7. Crazy Love Card--$3 by upup




8. Darla the Steering Wheel Buddy--$35 by PeculiarCreations





9. Catnip Eyeballs--$10 by hannapt




10. Looking Forward to Spring laptop skin--$24 by lilypang





11. Cat Collars--$11 by TheModernPet



12.
A Major Award onesie--$18 by bambinamia




13. My Love print--$20 by vol25





No comments: