- One thing I learned this week: Dr. Seuss used only 50 words to write Green Eggs and Ham: a, am, and, anywhere, are, be, boat, box, car, could, dark, do, eat, eggs, fox, goat, good, green, ham, here, house, I, if, in, let, like, may, me, mouse, not, on, or, rain, Sam, say, see, so, thank, that, the, them, there, they, train, tree, try, will, with, would, you
- I have discovered coffee flavored milk. And there shall be much rejoicing.
- I finally put up the Christmas tree Thursday night. It is still light-less and ornament-less, but it's a start.
- Kyle has been obsessed with playing our pinball machine lately, and suddenly he's gotten very good at it, for a 4-year-old. Pretty soon he's going to be better than I. Not that that's very hard. I'm going to get a video of it one of these days.
- This headline cracked me up:
- Other great stories this week:
Chipmunk takes over woman's car