Pages


1.20.2009

10 Things That I Don't Need But Would Totally Make My Life That Much More Awesome

As I was surfing the internet the other day, I discovered this fabulous store: FredFlare. Check out this awesome stuff:

1. Mr. T keychain

I mean, who wouldn't want to be able to tell people, "Don't give me no backtalk, sucka!" at the touch of a button. I pity the fool who messes with me and my Mr. T keychain.

2. Banana cell phone holder

Excuse me, I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear! Hilarious!

3. Peanuts scarf

I don't really have anything to say about these. I just thought they were really fun. And winter needs to be more fun.

4.
Silly Face Stickers

Because staplers need to be more fun too.


5.
Frozen smiles

I remember once on vacation when Grandma Edna couldn't find her dentures for a whole morning. She could have used these ice cubes.


6. Retro cell phone receiver

For those days when I feel like rebelling against technology.

7.
Pick your nose party cups

If only these were ceramic and could be used over and over again.

8.
I Love You toast stamper

Every time I tried to tell you, the words just came out wrong. So I'll have to say I love you with my toast.

9.
Self-adhesive mustaches

Why not?

10.
Crazy cat lady action figure

Someday I want to be a crazy cat lady too.

No comments: