Pages


2.14.2009

Singin' in the Rain?

OK, everybody. I have decided that the key to happiness lies in owning a truly fun, funky, awesome pair of rain boots. I'm totally serious. I want rain boots. But I can't decide which ones I like best. So that's where you come in. Which ones would you get?

1. Dots Spots Rain Boots--19.99



2.
Women's Zulima Bias Plaid Rain Boots - Multicolor--19.99




3.
Black and White Floral Waterproof Rubber Rain Boots--24.95

4. McGibbon Floral Rain Boots -- $24.99


5.
Party Paisley Rain Boots--Pink--$24.99


6.
Allison Floral Rain Boots - Multicolor -- $24.99


7.
Bright Hibiscus Rain Boot--24.99


8.
Western Chief - Womens' Punchy Stripes Rain Boots--$29.95


9.
Western Chief Women's Capris Rain Boot -- $34.95


10.
Chooka Women's Fat Bird Dots Rain Boots -- $50.00 (These may be more than I can afford, but they're just so stinkin' cute! Anybody want to contribute to my rain boot fund?)


So you've seen my options. Let me know your pick!

No comments: