Pages


11.25.2008

Do Buffalo Have Bellybuttons?

Irene gave Kyle a little plastic buffalo toy yesterday. As a result, Kyle and I had the following conversation last night:

Kyle (pointing to the buffalo's private region): Mommy, what's that?
Me: Oh my! It looks like your buffalo is anatomically correct!
Kyle: But what is it?
Me: It means your buffalo is a boy buffalo.
Kyle: But what is it?
Me: It's his wiener.
Kyle: What's it do?
Me: Well, what does your wiener do?
Kyle: It makes the pee-pee come out?
Me: Yes!

Then this morning, while I was dropping Kyle off at Irene's, he was reaching his hands up in the air, and Irene said, "I see your bellybutton!" Kyle laughed, and Irene asked him, "Do buffalo have bellybuttons?" 

Kyle gave her a funny look and said, "Nooo! They have wieners!"

Yep. That's my boy.

No comments: