Pages


11.24.2008

He eats!

So Kyle hardly ever eats anything. We had Thanksgiving yesterday at my Mom and Dad's, and Kyle wouldn't touch a morsel other than a banana later in the evening. But as we were heading home around 7:00 in the evening, Kyle suddenly announced that he would like to eat a Krabby Patty (that's what we call hamburgers in the Schoeneberger household, because somehow referencing SpongeBob makes food more appealing to our little Gandhi). Because Kyle so rarely actually requests food, we made a swing through the Burger King drive through. Then I watched with amazement as he ate an entire hamburger without me having to say, "Kyle, eat your food!" or any other such nagging. And when he finished, he actually said, "I would like more Krabby Patty please." As rare as it is for Kyle to actually request food, it is even more rare for him to request MORE food. Sadly, we only bought the one burger for him, so he had to settle for some crackers instead. 

I don't know what was going on with him last night, but I'm guessing that he'll be able to last until Friday on just that single burger.

No comments: